For other means (online bank transfer or cheque) to contribute, enquiries and comments, please e-mail us.
Why Support TDE?
One of the most widely read Buddhist inspirational newsletters in the world, TDE has been serving more than 31,000 members worldwide since 1997. Your contributions for this continual Dharma sharing project will relieve costs of:
• Book Printing for Sponsored Free Distribution
• Book & Website Design
• Book Delivery & Postage
• Book Transportation for Distribution
• Publicity of Books, Courses & Newsletter
• Answering of Dharma Queries
• Translation of Dharma Texts
• Editorial Services for Dissemination of Buddhist News
• Website Hosting & Maintenance
• Administration, Computer Accessories & Stationery
Though TDE freely supports various Buddhist organisations by helping to disseminate their events and notices, TDE is not funded by any organisation. Thank you for helping to keep TDE a free and independent Dharma service. By the power of your merits created, may you and your loved ones swiftly attain Enlightenment! (For more about TDE, please visit https://thedailyenlightenment.com/about)
Meritorious Virtues Of Printing Sūtras
- Of various past made transgressions and misgivings, light ones will immediately be extinguished, and heavy ones will also transform to be lightened.
- Constantly attain support and protection from auspicious gods, and not receive harm from all epidemics, disasters of water and fire, robbery, arms (fights and wars) and imprisonment.
- All with grudges from past lives will receive benefits of the Dharma, and attain liberation, forever avoiding suffering from seeking of revenge.
- Yakṣas and evil ghosts will not be able to intrude, with poisonous snakes, tigers and wolves not be able to harm.
- One’s mind will attain comfort, with days without dangers and nights without nightmares. One’s countenance will be radiant, with abundant bodily strength and auspicious undertakings.
- Sincerely practising the Dharma, although without wishes and requests, clothing and food will naturally be abundant. One’s family will be harmonious, with blessings and prosperity lasting for a long time.
- Practising as preached, humans and gods will rejoice. No matter where one goes, there will constantly be reverence by the masses from all over.
- Those foolish will transform to be wise. Those ill will transform to be healthy. Those beset with difficulties will transform to have smooth progress. Those who do not wish to be female will swiftly transform to be male on the day retribution ends.
- One will forever depart from the evil realms, receive birth in the good realms, with proper appearance, surpassing talents, most excellent blessings and prosperity.
- One will be able to, for all sentient beings, cultivate good roots, with sentient beings’ minds as great fields of blessings and reap immeasurable supreme fruits. Where born, one will often attain sight of Buddhas and hear the Dharma, until the Three Wisdoms (Learning, Contemplation and Cultivation) grow greatly, and the six supernormal powers are personally realised, swiftly attaining Buddhahood.